Difference between Subs

Rajivomar

Hey, i want to buy a subs for WRobot, but i want to use it for play in Private server, and i want to know the difference between 10 years sub for normal WRobot. and WRobot for Private Servers :) (The price is almost the same)

2 hours ago, Rajivomar said:

Hey, i want to buy a subs for WRobot, but i want to use it for play in Private server, and i want to know the difference between 10 years sub for normal WRobot. and WRobot for Private Servers :) (The price is almost the same)

Hi Rajivomar,

WRobot Unlimited Subscription

Gives you an access to WRobot and all its products, unlimited WRobot session on the same network (ip).

This purchase gives you unlimited access to all products (Retail bots) for as many accounts as you have on the same IP network.

WRobot FOR PRIVATE SERVER 

Gives you access to WRobot FOR WOW PRIVATE SERVERS and all its products, unlimited WRobot sessions on the same network (ip).

This purchase gives you unlimited access to all wrobot products (For private servers) for as many accounts you have on the same ip network.

My advice to you is if you only play on private servers get the private server sub as it is cheaper.

Hope this helps a little.

Cheers Chapperz.