So is this bot...

zeibel

I bought this today but it seems this bot kinda self prepare and use something. I mean you need to create a profile to yourself and use it with bot? This doesnt seems quite useful to me...

welcome to the forums.

so there are two things you will need.  you will need a fight class, this is a set of instructions to tell wrobot what spells to use for your character and talent spec.  you can find some fight classes here.  if a fight class for your class and spec does not exist, you can create one, or request someone make one here.

the next thing you will need is a profile.  depending on the product you are using (grinder, gatherer, etc.)  a profile is a set of waypoints wrobot follows to move your character through the world (of warcraft).  the profile may also contain information as to what to attack and what to not attack along the way.  wrobot.eues with some profiles.  you can also create your own or find user created profiles here.

in the tutorials section of the forums you will find guides for creating your own fight classes and profiles.