[BUG]Mining & Combat

boscorelly

Hi,

i've tried to make a combat class (Warrior, Prot), and it appears to work fine but... not if applying some conditions (if buff then use skill). It not use the skill even if the buff is present. He will always let at least one auto attack before using skill.

I also don't understand why he never use any other skill than Revenge and Shield slam (if buff present, as intended).

Profile is joined.

Second, when using Jade Forest mining, there are two bugs :

1) after combat, he never go to mining, always mount ang fly away

2) he often go to the mining point, in front of mining poing (can use skill), stop, and fly away, never mining.

Warrior-Protection.xml

13 janv. 2013 21H03.log.html

for the fight class, it sounds like your confusing buff with aura, but i could be wrong, I unfortunately dont have a warrior to test with, what are the names of the abilities and which should be done when which is active?

i am seeing an injection issue.try disabling ALL addons, run your game as admin, and in DirectX 9. and run the bot as admin.

Clear all your logs and try the run again and post the new logs.

you can run the game in dx11 just fine actually, and depending on your os the Admin rights may not be needed but I am in agree with the addon idea, something is causing the injection error in your log. 

for the fight class, it sounds like your confusing buff with aura, but i could be wrong, I unfortunately dont have a warrior to test with, what are the names of the abilities and which should be done when which is active?

what i've tried to do :

if buff

then

use skill

some time, you can have a buff using certain skill, like devastate. I want to use devastate every time, and when buff sword and board is detected, shield slam is used.

i want the same for vicotory rush : when buff victorious, then use skill.

For heroik strike, when buff hold the line, then use skill.

I may be wrong in making the fight class, but it can also be a bug ;)

It might be a bug :)

I will use your FC with my warrior and check.

Until then, try to set up the skills in the FC as you want them used with the proper usage and parameters setup as you see fit :)

what i've tried to do :

if buff

then

use skill

some time, you can have a buff using certain skill, like devastate. I want to use devastate every time, and when buff sword and board is detected, shield slam is used.

i want the same for vicotory rush : when buff victorious, then use skill.

For heroik strike, when buff hold the line, then use skill.

I may be wrong in making the fight class, but it can also be a bug ;)

that would be an aura, not a buff, a buff is a static spell.  but if creative has a warrior he would probably be your best bet for answering this further.

that would be an aura, not a buff, a buff is a static spell. but if creative has a warrior he would probably be your best bet for answering this further.
So there's really a bug, because with Revenge it works...

And i can't find Aura in condition list :(