Ignore fighting if in Ground Mount doesn't work properly with Sky Golem

navineutron

As title says, ive been having problems with this and i havent been able to fix it, even tho ive tested over 10 different configurations with different settings on. My bot will just "freeze" whenever there is a gathering node close AND a mob attacking me at the same time. It won't do anything but stay there and wait for a while (note: this only happens with Sky Golem, other mounts i have 0 problems).

This is how the log file looks like whenever that happens. I'm assuming the problem is whenever he detects a node, he goes there to pick it up, but gets attacked by a mob. But there seems to be some kind of confilct because he shouldn't even be trying to dismount as i have the option to ignore fights when using a ground mount. I think he might be trying to do both things, fight the mob and pick up the node at the same time but the output of this is that he just freezes there. We need a fix for this because the Sky Golem is a big part of the game as it makes farming herbs a faster process.

TLDR: we need a fix for Sky Golem users when using the "Ignore fighting if in Ground Mount" option, as it doesn't work properly and makes your character freeze in the place for several seconds.

log.png

me too.. it really needs a fix. It would be really nice to get the advatage of the sky golem. there is a fix in another thread. but this just change to the problem that the bot attacks EVERY mob that you get aggro of. So even if u just want to pass a mob, it will attack it. So you dont get n advantage using the Sky Golem. It is even worse and takes longer cause you fight too much unneccesary fights!