Need Your feedback!

As you all know I'm currently working on my own website at the moment.

- Currently working on - 

- Improved guides + better profiles
- Questing profile's ( Been putting allot of time into this )
- Website
- New ways of gold making using WRobot at it's best ( FULL POTENTIAL )

I'm looking for someone with experience in photoshop.

Reason is I wanna have my own logo and wp.img for my website I would really appreciate it if someone stepped in and helped me out with this :)

Nonetheless I want all your feedback guys,
So please visit

www.playingnaked.tk

Tell me what you think and how I can improve my work!

Thanks in advanced and to all those who support me!

haha aye but couldn't find anything better my funds are running low :)

I'd love your help in design if you have suggestions about anything please feel free to give me a msg :)

I have a lot of experience with graphics and web design.

First thing we need to do is get you off of wix.com :D

I think it has a nice graphic design but abit messy (wall of text syndrome) if you are only browsing and dont know what you are looking for.

Check out RandyRun.com, thats how i like a page. Very easy to navigate.

i think the music and page transitions make the whole site seem like a gimmick.  you want people to give give you their money, go with a more traditional professional design.  as soon as the music started i thought i was on myspace.  if you want to design your own site check out http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/.

i know you really like playingnaked, but i would try to get a .com.

Heya there Naked, I've been in professional web design for over 10 years and your site is off to a great start but the comments here pretty much nail it.

Suggestions:

1. Lose the music! As wonderful of an idea as music may seem 99% of the time it pisses people off, annoys them and usually results in them leaving your site immediately if they can't turn it off quickly or aren't VERY determined on staying on the site for whatever reason.

2. Get rid of the slide show on the home page. Like other users pointed out this is a "feature" that makes the site feel more like a gimmick, when folks come to sites like this they're already VERY skeptical and doubtful of the services provided, you want to give them reasons to trust you not reasons to be more doubtful.

3. Change the site name! Playing Naked is a great name, I give you a ton of props for that - but, you need a .com unfortunately. Some tips are to add something simple to the name so that a .com is available, people are taught to not trust anything that isn't .com and sometimes .net is also acceptable but with sites like this not having a .com just puts more doubt in your visitors which is the opposite of what you want. I have some name suggestions if you'd like them I can PM to you since I don't want them to be taken before you have a chance to use them :P

4. Simple site means happy visitor. Make the site a bit more simple, straight to the point and plain as day to read, I spent over an hour on the site looking through things and I'm still not confident I understand some of the pricing fully and know all the ins and outs of what you offer. From the looks of it English may not be your native language, it will benefit you greatly to have someone assist you beings your target crowd is Americans and for the most part, unfortunately, they are sometimes not too bright, impatient and easily distracted so the cleaner, more direct and easier to understand the better.

5. Build your own! As mentioned before the Wix thing is not good for you, people will see this and go wtf?! and leave even though your content is great, site looks pretty good, Creative is offering some assistance and I'm not sure whether or not you've accepted but I'd highly recommend you do, a custom site isn't hard to build and doesn't take terribly long these days and will help build confidence in your visitors.

6. Speak to your visitors! When folks visit a site like this they sometimes want to know who you are, why are you doing this and are you capable of following through. Putting a brief Bio on the site would do wonders for your visitors, it gives them a chance to get to know you a little bit, earn some of their trust and bring you more repeat business and perhaps even word of mouth business. Also, I noticed on some of the YouTube videos things are written in text instead of spoken, the information & tutorials you provided were great but people want the information spoken so they can watch what you do while listening to the explanation, not watch & read, it makes it a bit more difficult and I've already explained how people think ;-)

Aside from all of that I think what you're doing is great & wonderful, I wish you the best of luck and if you would like assistance I could certainly help as well.

Hello,

I see that a lot of people have great feedback on the site, and I know you probably would like to be able to get some of these changes made. Well I am here to offer my help if you would like. I work as a full-time web developer, and just started using Wrobot and it's an amazing bot.

Anyways send me a PM if you're interested. I would do this free of charge as well since I don't think you need much of a website, just a simple design that we can throw up on Wordpress CMS. I know this sounds too good to be true :) but I really am just in a helping mood plus I live and breathe web development. Also I think what you already got started is great so there wouldn't be much transition.