Call to Arms Setup?

Random Battleground: Reward per win
Call Of arms: Reward are the same

Conclusion, The Wrobot already includes a random battleground feature, therefore you do not need "Call of Arms"

As for EoTS you can use the feature - FREE which will freely move anywhere.

I'm also working on a private profile for this specific BG.

To queue for the CTA select the Battlegrounder product then press Product settings. Uncheck all boxes except for the battleground you wish to queue for, in this case EotS. Only check the box in the queue column. Also I like lowering the Distance Search Target to something just outside my max pull distance, like 40 yards. But that is unnecessary, it just prevents you from chasing targets which are ridiculously far away. Press save and close.

I have found using a profile in EotS is obvious bot. The map is too small and there are too few players in the battleground. Without a profile wrobot decides which tower the player will go to, it may or may not be the same location every time. If your character reaches a tower, it will camp there. Camping a tower is not suspicious because it appears you are there to defend or in some cases capture. Which is exactly what real players do. A profile will not pause at an empty tower it will just keep on following its path looking all suspicious and shit.