Warsong Gulch buggy?

sdslol

Hi, I bought the WRobot "trial" package, basically the 3 day key.

I'm mainly using it for PvP but I noticed in Warsong Gulch the bot gets stuck a lot. It runs into random walls, seems to for some reason loop around the main spawn building.

It's the only BG with his problem. Adding blacklist spots doesn't work. Sometimes it will be running down a hallway, stop, look left and run into a wall for 10 seconds.

Bump this.

In the past 2 WSG's that I've entered while AFK in the past 3 hours, bot has reached my blockage limit and shutdown. Other times while not AFK I've noticed that it's right from the start for me, as soon as the doors open I run out toward the graveyard but dont make it out of the second room and start running into the corner beside the stairs.

I figured out what's causing it:

When the bot issues a move command near the cliff and accidentally falls off, the bot thinks it still hasn't hit the checkpoint so turns around and walks into a wall endlessly.

There are other issues such as cgeorg13 mentioned, but I noticed most of the spawn related ones happen like this. Just witnessed it on Alterac Valley.

I could see how that would cause it, I think a great fix for this, from what ive noticed with testing a custom profile, if the battlegrounder bot just forced a Movement.StopMove whenever it throws a stuck error. This forces the bot to search for a new player to try to follow from the current position.

This could possibly be implemented into a plugin pretty easy but im unsure how to monitor for errors such as being stuck.

The bot afaik automatically does that, just not quick enough. Takes about 12-15 seconds before it realizes that it is stuck, which is obviously very botter like. I'm not to fluent in coding or I'd contribute a bit. Hoping that the admin might take a peak at this issue, here's hoping.