Best Class To Farm Herbs/Ore in Legion

JonnyK

Cast, in order of ability, IMHO:

1) Guardian Druid (Has travel form, no need to mount, is VERY hard to kill, even in 780 ilvl greens, great mobility)

2) Vengeance DH (Kills decently well, bots well, hard to kill, outstanding mobility)

3) Blood DK / Prot Paladin (Kills decently well, hard to kill, good mobility)

4) Prot Warrior (Low damage but really good survivability)

Just my opinion..

In the past I used Feral and Moonkin druids and a Frost Mage. Sadly those accounts were suspended back in November in that big wave. I am wanting to come back to botting in a big way now with the Token Change. So my thought is pay for three bot accounts to run as DK's and Druids and use the gold to get more accounts. I currently have one account I am only using as a Guild Master Owner of bank account, One account I am using to only post auctions with 8 different toons, and the bot accounts will put everything int he guild bank to hopefully protect my gold and items to sell. Any thoughts on this plan?

23 hours ago, Hapiguy said:

Cast, in order of ability, IMHO:

1) Guardian Druid (Has travel form, no need to mount, is VERY hard to kill, even in 780 ilvl greens, great mobility)

2) Vengeance DH (Kills decently well, bots well, hard to kill, outstanding mobility)

3) Blood DK / Prot Paladin (Kills decently well, hard to kill, good mobility)

4) Prot Warrior (Low damage but really good survivability)

Just my opinion..

Do you let your Druid level? and how often do you replace his gear? also what do you farm?