*[Solved]*[Not Working] Numerous issues

Googlebee

When I try and load archaeology, I get the error, Survey Spell Not Found, stopping Bot.  (Tho archaeology is learned and I do have the survey spell)

When running the bot in any other type (Grinding - Gathering) it will move a couple of feet,  jump, move a couple of feet, jump..etc

If i start the bot on a Mount and load a gathering profile, it flies,  goes down to take an herb or mining node,  then stops.   Jumps repeatedly.

Log file here:

[Debug] 09:49 - Log file created: 19 Jan 2013 09H49 - cebsSm.log.html
[Debug] 09:49 - D3D9 found: 0x8B, 0xFF, 0x55, 0x8B, 0xEC, 0x6A, 0xFF, 0x68, 0xFC, 0xAD,
[Debug] 09:49 - Operating System Details: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
[Debug] 09:49 - D3D11 found: 0x8B, 0xFF, 0x55, 0x8B, 0xEC, 0xFF, 0x75, 0x10, 0x8B, 0x4D,
[Debug] 09:49 - D3D9 used
[Debug] 09:49 - Dispose(bool closePocess = false), StackTrace:
[Debug] 09:49 - ProductStop(), StackTrace:
[Debug] 09:49 - DisposeProduct(), StackTrace:
[Debug] 09:49 - ShutdownObjectManager, StackTrace:
[Error] 09:49 - LoadSpellListe(string fileName): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.SpellListManager.靟쀑ㅍ᷺䵓䷖泫ڃ(String ︒ꉑ�꫼岵Ч)
StackTrace:
[Normal] 09:49 - Select game process: 5504 - Jen...
[Normal] 09:50 - Initializing SpellBook - (Wait few seconds)
[Normal] 09:50 - Initialize SpellBook Finished (211 spell found)
[Error] 09:50 - SpellNameById(UInt32 spellId): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.SpellListManager.SpellNameById(UInt32 spellId)
StackTrace:
[Error] 09:50 - SpellIdByName(string spellName): System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.SpellManager.SpellListManager.SpellIdByName(String spellName)
StackTrace:
[Error] 09:50 - Spell(uint spellId): System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
at wManager.Wow.Class.Spell..ctor(UInt32 spellId)[/php]

That log file just loops for about 80k lines.

Before you ask that I have everything installed correctly,  let me go over with you. (In this order)

I have reinstalled and installed Microsoft C## 2012.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled DX11

I have uninstalled and reinstalled .net Framework 4.5

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Wrobot. 

I have listed the Mountname (X-53 Touring Rocket) IN both land and flying mounts.

I am not using a fight profile.  (This should be irrelevant to test the basic functions of the bot anyway)

thanks

-GB

is it necessary to setup a fight profile? I mean if you do not - it just wont fight yes?

For what im using this for I dont need a fight profile.

Same issues after all of your recommendations.

I have done every single thing...i am perplexed.

i use pqr myself, so long as your 90 theres no problems, on my druid i created a fight class that only casts (cat form) and thats it, if you dont need anything done manually, you can not select a fight class.

last thing, run the updater and click on packages, click on admin, and do a reinstall. Someone reported to me this fixed most issues they had.

been really busy irl, and with pqr development stuff, so I haven't even messed with it since my last post.

I Pm'd Creative back,  he is welcome to try and get it working via remote if he so wishes. otherwise I'm kinda at my wits end trying to get it to work ><

thanks for the suggestions though,  I have tried everything you have mentioned thus far with no luck.

-GB

probably didnt reinstall the admin package, I hotfixed that in beta 3 when it was released.  All should be working now.  No other complaints from my installer.

I run this wrobot on 2 different model and make laptops and have 0 problems . mostly cause I do Troubleshooting my self I have 0 program skills but If a problems happens I try to find out what went wrong and fix when  you relay on others to do your troubleshooting for you . you learn nothing"