just bought wrobot... and i want my money back lol

unsun77

just bought wrobot and its not plug in play. if i want to level up a character i have to pay for profile.. and then a class profile. tought this bot was loaded with everything needed to bot. like dam i still have to do alot of the work to set it up.

I sort of thought the same, I bought it yesterday and compared to HonorBuddy I used to use it feels like it's lacking.

I bought the 1-80 Horde quester which seems "ok so far, I'm level 16 currently, had to make an orc". But after that looks like there isn't much to take me 80-110?

I've spent roughly £17.50 so far. The 100 boost was £50 lol. hope I don't need to buy 3 more scripts to get 100 or I could have just bought the boost.

You people don't really get the Boting part do you?

If this were a "Plug in play" as you mentioned, everyone who uses this bot would get banned rather quickly.

Most of us botters makes our own profiles (there are guides on the forum how to)
Only for the reason that it doesn't have such a high chance of getting banned.

Imagen if everyone ran on the same spots, farming the same mobs, running the same routes..
Wouldnt that be kinda obvious?

Also: Palmer mentioned the "or i could have just bought the boost"
True, but once you got those profiles.. you can bot multiple characters, not just one. And at max level you can use the bot to do more stuff, like daileys or gathering for example.

Also i used Honorbuddy before, and honorbuddy is great in one way, more people are using it so there will be more profiles to be shared.
However i find WRobot alot better for making your own stuff, WRobot feels way safer.. for me atleast

Yeah, I agree with your points, it's definitely not clear though.

You sign up, there seems to be no free scripts then you have to pay. perhaps if it was clearer it'd make more sense. Level 42 so far, seems to be going well.