New to this bot how do i xp?

Prioni

Hi all,

Just a quick question. How am I suppost to xp from 90-110? Which priofiles are you using guys and last question why the profiles are paid to xp until 110? Cheers

I'm just able to answer your last question.
Because it takes a lot of time to create quest profiles and no one wants to waste his time for free so thats why those community profiles are paid one.

43 minutes ago, iMod said:

I'm just able to answer your last question.
Because it takes a lot of time to create quest profiles and no one wants to waste his time for free so thats why those community profiles are paid one.

But that's why you buy a bot! So the bot can support it! And you pay subscription for that! They cannot leave lvl 100-110 blank!

4 minutes ago, Prioni said:

But that's why you buy a bot! So the bot can support it! And you pay subscription for that! They cannot leave lvl 100-110 blank!

No you are wrong. You pay for the programm that makes it possible to do that stuff but not the instructions to level up.
Everyone said HB is a one click solution and they have profiles for free. This is also wrong since one guy was paid for this profiles he made. Would you make a profile for everyone from 1-110 for free?

10 hours ago, iMod said:

No you are wrong. You pay for the programm that makes it possible to do that stuff but not the instructions to level up.
Everyone said HB is a one click solution and they have profiles for free. This is also wrong since one guy was paid for this profiles he made. Would you make a profile for everyone from 1-110 for free?

I believe all this has to do with how poorly you support the program itself and how you market it. None would have a problem paying a little bit more and have the profiles in his list but sadly guys you become lower than the expectations of those who are buying your product.

4 hours ago, Prioni said:

I believe all this has to do with how poorly you support the program itself and how you market it. None would have a problem paying a little bit more and have the profiles in his list but sadly guys you become lower than the expectations of those who are buying your product.

What kind of support do you mean? The admin and the community is kinda helpfull if you have questions. I think the problem is that many ppl think that this bot is equals to other bots and this is wrong =/ people have the chance to read the forum before they buy the bot and if you invest a few minutes in it you will notice that its not a one click solution like others.

Well and if its not a problem to pay a bit more, just buy the profile from community ppl who offer their service.