World quester not attacking elites

hejsan1

Edit: tried changing the "hp to attack settings" and it worked. Mybad!

Hello!

Running a paid world quester. It can handle almost every normal wq but when its and Elite to kill it just stands there.

1. I have enabled attacking elites in settings.

2. Here is the log, tho i manually started attacking it before i saved the log. Maybe u can see anyway

2 okt 2017 13H34.log.html

Edit: tried changing the "hp to attack settings" and it worked. Mybad!

World quest profiles use "camping" method of killing elites. Profile wait until mob hp or mob hp% reach needed number, and then attack mob.

1. start any world quest profile
2. hit pause button
3. world quest settings menu appear
4. change "can solo mHP" to greater number, this is how much millions of elite/raid mob your character can kill alone.
5. change "elite hp% attack" and "raid hp% attack" to trigger character attack mob if hes health below that percent.

p.s. next time, use pm in case of any problems. much faster

8 minutes ago, camelot10 said:

World quest profiles use "camping" method of killing elites. Profile wait until mob hp or mob hp% reach needed number, and then attack mob.

1. start any world quest profile
2. hit pause button
3. world quest settings menu appear
4. change "can solo mHP" to greater number, this is how much millions of elite/raid mob your character can kill alone.
5. change "elite hp% attack" and "raid hp% attack" to trigger character attack mob if hes health below that percent.

p.s. next time, use pm in case of any problems. much faster

Yes i edited the post cuz i found this right away :D good for ppl to see if they search for the same problem sometime ^^ thanks tho! great work so far