shamans suck for botting?

kazurengan

Well idk whats wrong with my shaman, it has 838 ilvl and is very squishy and he is always dieing in suramar.

meanwhile my DK has 785 ilvl and handles mobs from suramar pretty well.  itried different fight classes but he is always dieing

any shaman botters here that can help me please?

I have had horrible results with the Shaman fight classes personally.  If I use a good ele shaman Gnome Sequencer macro and run him manually he does ok.  NOT like a DK of course, or any tank really.  But comparing botting anything to the survivability of a blood dk is going to end in heartache. Blood DK's are super strong solo classes....

Honestly; running all my toons other than tanks feel squishy, but it might be more fight class then anything....imho.  

6 minutes ago, Kalos72 said:

I have had horrible results with the Shaman fight classes personally.  If I use a good ele shaman Gnome Sequencer macro and run him manually he does ok.  NOT like a DK of course, or any tank really.  But comparing botting anything to the survivability of a blood dk is going to end in heartache. Blood DK's are super strong solo classes....

Honestly; running all my toons other than tanks feel squishy, but it might be more fight class then anything....imho.  

damn... i didn't know shamans were really bad soloing. at this point i'll need to save $60 for a new boost, which is kinda absurd.

5 hours ago, kazurengan said:

damn... i didn't know shamans were really bad soloing. at this point i'll need to save $60 for a new boost, which is kinda absurd.

try demonhunter, they start at 98 and with lvl 100 as tank can easy solo a 110 mob.