Gold making

CocoChanel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/11/2017 at 1:21 PM, Master_DeluXXXe said:

by farmin herbs and ores, making millions on 3 accs per month (with only botting 5d each session 10h).

Are you botting in retail? On your live account? And if you are, how are you doing it? With a vmware or how?

lel, non of this nonsens becouse non of that helps, i bot on my main acc, on that accs i have 8 wow keys, 5 of em legion.

And yes I´m bottin in Retail, and i will probebly get banned someday, like everyone.

Blizz knows that youre bottin the time you click that "start button".

So dont get fooled by some dumb "savety shit, proxy moxy hoaxy etc"

warden sees every process youre running, if you have youre webbrowser open, warden sees wich sites you have open, if you have other files open like .txt or .doc warden sees that too and can even read the data on it.

the setup with 1 regular pc and one with virtual install + proxy + some other dank shit is literally the same, blizz knows that youre botting :D

• 3 weeks later...

its whether blizz cares. ive botted last 3 weeks 7 days a week for 24 hours. sometimes it will go 48 hours and just have the stuff mailed to me. they literally do not care. ive been teleported in the ocean, no email no warning. nothing.

On 12/12/2017 at 12:04 AM, Master_DeluXXXe said:

lel, non of this nonsens becouse non of that helps, i bot on my main acc, on that accs i have 8 wow keys, 5 of em legion.

And yes I´m bottin in Retail, and i will probebly get banned someday, like everyone.

Blizz knows that youre bottin the time you click that "start button".

So dont get fooled by some dumb "savety shit, proxy moxy hoaxy etc"

warden sees every process youre running, if you have youre webbrowser open, warden sees wich sites you have open, if you have other files open like .txt or .doc warden sees that too and can even read the data on it.

the setup with 1 regular pc and one with virtual install + proxy + some other dank shit is literally the same, blizz knows that youre botting :D

While I agree to some degree, warden cannot see what sites you have open, read text docs etc, at all. This would be a serious violation of privacy and they would HAVE to let users be aware of such thing. Proxying is definitely useful if you bot en masse. Don't get fooled by some dumb "savety shit", but also don't be as foolish as others. Monitor your bots, dont afk 48 hours to find you've been stuck on a log and had 74 user reports. Don't bot on anything you care about losing.