Ret Paly issues.

q2subzero

1.  Using Fight Class Editor, I can not get the proc "The Fires of Justice" or "Divine Purpose" to work at all.  I have tried with Buff names, and C code "ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(209785)", still the rotation does not use these procs, massive dps loss.   

2. Most of the C# code i download from here does not run, unless its converted from xml, i get the error  "Compilation error:  warning CS1685:  The predefined type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' is defined in multiple assemblies in the global alais; using definition from 'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll' error CS0246:  The type namespace name 'CombatRoutine' could not be found"

3. is WRobot compatible with C#, LUA, and xml?  I have several routines from other bots with LUA code, can these just run? or need adjustments?  I make my own routines, as most of the ones i found here for Ret paladin just spam every cooldown incorrectly, I am a mythic raider and currently building my own rotation.   What is the minimum for C# code, that i need to build my own rotation?  It seems that the Fight Class Editor is only for basic routines, and not as strong as C# code.

4. AoE sometimes works, sometimes doesnt, depends on what type enemies are near my toon.  In Fight Class Editor, i'm using Condition:  Unit Attack Player Near - number '1' / radius '10' / type 'bigger'.  Sometimes this uses aoe abilities with 2+ mobs, sometimes doesn't.  is this the right aoe condition to use?

Thank you for all that help answer my questions.