how to make gatherer ignore fighting

Xpsi

so i made a profile for Suramar, my char is lvl 100+ with flying ability but sometime he just start fighting with a mob near a starlight rose, i got everything in the gatherer options for fighting desactivated, no plugins.

my questions is there a way to make the bot not fighting at all in any conditions possible ?

already did, he is not attacking but sometime he just decide to attack 1 mob or when hes stun. 

the bot is ignoring like 95% of the time fighting but i dont know the reason he just start to attack a random aggro mob near a starlight rose Or when he got stun he cancel his flying travel form then fight. he is not lvl 110 so if he start a fight he die try to rez dont start flying form die again and again.

9 hours ago, Xpsi said:

already did, he is not attacking but sometime he just decide to attack 1 mob or when hes stun. 

the bot is ignoring like 95% of the time fighting but i dont know the reason he just start to attack a random aggro mob near a starlight rose Or when he got stun he cancel his flying travel form then fight. he is not lvl 110 so if he start a fight he die try to rez dont start flying form die again and again.

http://prntscr.com/ijtqqx
This one checked?