Better CPU for botting

Olya

Perhaps if not the right forum please transfer
Which do you think is better CPU for botting in terms of price / one window?
I can compare Xeon E3-1240 against AMD FX 8350 in my experience. Amd can run 20-30% more windows, but this is not a fair test, because the AMD machine is installed by the SSD and slightly better video card. And also faster memory. Now I choose between Ryzen 7 and i7 cofee lake. and i7 completely destroys R 7 in FPS games, but also if you look closely, R 7 download is much smaller with all its many threads. This leads me to think that to run many windows of the warcraft in order to get the least possible load on each window is better suited to the Rysen. How do you feel about this? Perhaps someone has already compared this in practice?

I agree that i7 is the fastest processor anyway and I do not want to develop an eternal dispute about Intel and amd. This is really a universal processor, which is equally well suited for both games and workstations and makes the system as a whole as responsive as possible. But the gaming capabilities  i7 is not exactly what you need for mass botting because we do not chase the maximum fps in 4k, we also try to reduce the graphics settings as much as possible and we cut the fps intentionally (at least so do I). There is an opinion that multithreading is important for simultaneous work of many clients, especially when you are using virtualization. I just gave an example of two processors on which you can assemble a system for about the same money, but AMD has 4 more threads in this case and so far I have not seen reviews or tests indicating that i7 cofee is better than Ryzen in multithreading (Of course I mean Ryzen 7 1700 and and i7 8700 without overclocking because I think overclocking is not a very good idea for 24/7 work). If there are people who compared such processors in practice in this direction, I would like to hear their opinion.

Sorry for bad english