Name camping

CocoChanel

With a new upcoming vanilla server, I'd like to know if it is possible to make a script to camp a name, so that my client tries to join the server ever sec or so, and when it is in, it will create a character with a name that I desire.

Should be possible to do it with a good auto clicker. I was running one with a key setup and memory clicking in the past. I forgot its name but the good thing is, most of them shouldnt be on blizzard radar.

11 minutes ago, logger said:

Should be possible to do it with a good auto clicker. I was running one with a key setup and memory clicking in the past. I forgot its name but the good thing is, most of them shouldnt be on blizzard radar.

Could be really fucking dope if possible

8 hours ago, Mike-Mail said:

You can but it alot of work and the server wont be coming any time soon. blizzered hasnt even given a date of when they will release it and i bet my money that they will have very high protection on for the servers to detect bots.

Im talking about a new vanilla private server

3 minutes ago, Mike-Mail said:

all vanilla  will die once blizered releases there. i wouldnt even start on a private server.

Private servers will never die, all the current big vanilla p servers are moving to TBC when retail vanilla comes out, so they will definitely hold a player base regardless, as retail vanilla will most likely stay retail vanilla, they will just have to add more bosses etc

5 minutes ago, Mike-Mail said:

all tbc is being token up by warmane.

No, when a fresh TBC server comes out everyone will leave Warmane, we're talknig a year down the line when there's gonna be nothing left to do on Warmane all bosses already done, everyone loves a fresh start.

1 minute ago, Mike-Mail said:

and warmane will just open up another server to gain and keep all of there player database!

Exactly, private servers wont die, they will just have bad times, all private servers will have a massive loss of players when retail comes back, not just vanilla servers, retail will suffer hence why they wont release vanilla before battle for azeroth, because Vanilla will take a lot of players from not just retail and private servers but also a lot of different games.

nothing will change ppl will play retail and private servers vanilia probobly will not be the vanilia we know RDF herlooms 100% will be there and some other stuff that we dont know yet

1 minute ago, Jensen- said:

nothing will change ppl will play retail and private servers vanilia probobly will not be the vanilia we know RDF herlooms 100% will be there and some other stuff that we dont know yet

Heirlooms have been confirmed by blizzard? can you link to me so I can see because I was told there keeping everything vanilla.

2 minutes ago, Grizzler said:

Heirlooms have been confirmed by blizzard? can you link to me so I can see because I was told there keeping everything vanilla.

nothing is confirmed just my opinion

1 minute ago, Jensen- said:

nothing is confirmed just my opinion

Heirlooms will definitely not be a thing on release, they may release then after theres lots of people hit 60, but I doubt on release day you can get heirlooms.

2 hours ago, Mike-Mail said:

all vanilla  will die once blizered releases there. i wouldnt even start on a private server.

And? I dont plan on playing on the character I created forever. I just want to play MC/Ony - Naxxramas, and then I dont care about that character anymore. Also, Classic will only come out 2020+