If you had the money...

jackel420

How would you set up accounts and botting?  I'm asking this because currently prices are low and I was thinking of scooping up quite a few game keys (Battlechests) through RaF means.  I have my main account, just not sure I want these botting accounts associated with it.  I have a few sets of BoA gear that are complete and fully enchanted on diff classes (1 of each armor type almost), so if an account is assosiated, I could transfer BoAs which would be dope.

My idea was to link one too my main, then chain another 4 or so off of that account

I would basically be multiboxing but without broadcasting keystrokes.  I would just create dungeon routes and have all 4-5 accounts bot leveling by soloing dungeons.

Think it's possible?!

I think I can do this whole initial setup for like 100$ for 5 accts with 2 month sub per account, all chained with RaF

BoA gear accross all would be soooo awesome!

Has anyone else tried something like this?

How do you have all 5 set up?  1 account + 1 proxy per bot?  Do they all farm things on different servers or just different things on the same server?  How did you initially level all 5... multiboxing?

Have you seen any correlation between class and profit margin?  I was thinking of doing all shaman, but a druid would be better for gathering.  Do you use wRobot for them all?  Do you run all 5 games on your computer, or do you have multiple computers?  How long do you run them each day?

How do you have all 5 set up?  1 account + 1 proxy per bot?  Do they all farm things on different servers or just different things on the same server?  How did you initially level all 5... multiboxing?

Have you seen any correlation between class and profit margin?  I was thinking of doing all shaman, but a druid would be better for gathering.  Do you use wRobot for them all?  Do you run all 5 games on your computer, or do you have multiple computers?  How long do you run them each day?

I leveled every one myself the team consists of 1 Paladin, 1 Druid, 1 Warrior, 1 DeathKnight , 1 Shaman, I don't run all accounts at the same time I usually have 2 running. Now this is how I work my magic

Paladin ( PROT ) has mining and BS ( DOn't really use BS ) He farms ore about 7 hours over the day and not everyday. He will send the ore to my DK who has JC and will prospect all the ore and sell it as rawr gems on the AH Now my Warrior (PROT) Also has mining if i'm not playing on any pc's i'll have Warrior and paladin mining. One on laptop and one of Desktop Thats the first team.

Second is my Shaman and Druid, Druid has herb farms the herbs ( When I have way to much ore and need a break to shift my goods ) and sends them to my shaman which makes flaskes which get AH and spread across the guild and my characters .

All characters are on the same realm and in the same guild so mailing is instant I much prefer tanks as the farmers easier to leave alone :D

Only ever used WOWROBOT  my druid and shaman are new to my account list, Only reason I have them now is because I had made a farming profile for herb without a herber lol, Check out my profiles kept up to date and 100+ farms an hour!