Bot Flies West

evenmonkeys

Check the log on which digsite the bot was supposed to fly to, on the map find the correct location for the digsite. Go to digsite then follow the link on how to changed the bots location of the dig site.

Yeah, the biggest issue that I keep running into is that when I create that file, save everything.. the bot crashes and I have to redo it. I'd just like someone to share their working digsites.xml so that I can make a copy of it to always have a good one.

Awesome. That'd be really cool if it works and you could share it. Let me know!

1, one thing to make sure is that turn off your virus-protection or add the bot to trust-area. I had my Archaeologist.dll deleted by those program before, and everything went so wrong, took me so long to solve.

2, Have you tried use archaeologist on Kalimdor or Eastern kingdoms, it should does the same thing (fly west and suicide). So it is not about the dig-site, the settings or files must be wrong.

3. what i did was completely re-download a new Wobot and save it somewhere else while leaving my previous alone. And use the new one. this way i can negate all the possibility alone my client side

Downloading a completely new copy did not work. I erased the old one first as I didn't have anything saved that I needed. I shut off my antivirus altogether. Opened and ran like normal.. flies straight west until I die.

Every time I try to update everything.. the program crashes and it erases everything. Then I hate to start all over. Just sucks that I'm paying for this and it doesn't even work.

I find it really hard to believe that someone out there, especially from the development team, doesn't have a good copy.

Downloading a completely new copy did not work. I erased the old one first as I didn't have anything saved that I needed. I shut off my antivirus altogether. Opened and ran like normal.. flies straight west until I die.

Every time I try to update everything.. the program crashes and it erases everything. Then I hate to start all over. Just sucks that I'm paying for this and it doesn't even work.

I find it really hard to believe that someone out there, especially from the development team, doesn't have a good copy.

so sorry to hear that. This used to happen to me as well. But all i did was Re-download a new one.

The direct reason must being something is wrong with coordinate of dig sites.(example the dig sites is at  x:100 y:-200 z:30, somehow the bot read the y axis wrong as 200, there is a missing "-". Thus the bot fly straight west. because all the map are read as they are in "Second Quardrant" of a x-y rectangular coordinate system. But this is what i observed, i dont know why bot reads those parameter wrong.

please need some developer here.