Everything posted by Droidz
-
probleme fight class
Bonjour, Dans ta routine de combat tu utilises le sort Poison mortel (Deadly Poison)? Si tu ne l'utilises pas tu peux le supprimer de ta fightclass (tu ouvres l'éditeur de fightclass, tu charge le profile (load profile), tu sélectionne le sort Deadly Poison et tu click sur le bouton Remove this spell, n'oublie pas de sauvegarder. Sinon tu peux trouver d'autres classes de combat voleur ici: htttp://wrobot.eu/files/category/17-rogue/
-
Builtin Macro Window
Hello, Thanks I have noted your suggestion.
-
Hovering problem
Hello, You have settings problem. Check in your wow keybindings if "X" key is assigned at "Sit down...". Thanks.
-
Bug Frost Strike
Hello, Try to use "Death Coil" ( http://www.wowwiki.com/Death_Coil_(death_knight_ability) ) instead of "Frost Strike". Thanks.
-
[Smelting] Bot isnt smalting
Hello, thanks. Wait next update, I have fixed problem.
-
Request: Healer mode in Battlegrounds
Hello, I'll add it but I haven't release date. Thanks
-
Grinder with pet battles
Hello, It is not possible, sorry.
-
Relogging not working
Hello, I'll look it. Thanks
-
Fightclass How to Change?
Hello, Look this topic:
-
Error during hook test ....
Do you have installed this: I'll do a thorough search,, I come back to you after
- [fighting class]how do i use trinkets and life spirits?
-
can someone add this macro
Hello, I have reply here: You need to use UseInventoryItem.
-
NEED HELP PLEASE
Hello, On your log you have problem of connection with mmorobot serveur. Your internet connection working at this moment? Do you have try to disable antivirus/firewall (windows firewall also) to test if problem is caused by this?
-
duel
Hello, Do you use battlegrounder product? Can you give more information and your log please. Thanks
-
Skinning....(plump intestines)
yes
-
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (WoD)
Just small new to post video trailer of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor:
-
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (WoD)
Just small new to post video trailer of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0&list=PLvs5oKzmvTtUSJDreNVGYGCEfhh5agm9x
-
Skinning....(plump intestines)
Try this fightclass, tell me if this works: DUER Pally v2 EDITED.xml
-
[Need Help] Bot stopping and other things
For stuck problem try to remove folder "WRobot\Meshes\HawaiiMainLand" (and all files of this folder). Don't forget to restart WRobot after. Tell me if problem is solved. Thanks.
-
Skinning....(plump intestines)
Hello, Look this post: If this don't works send me your fightclass. Thanks.
-
[Need Help] Bot stopping and other things
Try with this fightclass for plump intestines: OhrenWindwalker Monk EDITED.xml
-
Issue during process selection
Hello, Try to quit all unused programs launched on computer (software like teamspeak can cause problems). Try also to change your directx version in wow.
-
Traduction
Bonjour, Merci. Pour avoir la traduction de WRobot en Français propres et finis, téléchargez WRobot directement sur le site français: http://mmorobot.eu/telecharger-wrobot/ Si tu créer des classes de combat (fightclass) ou tu dois mettre le nom des sorts en anglais, pour les autres configurations écrit le nom des sorts/objets dans la langue de ton client wow (Français pour vous).
-
Question about Trinkets???
Hello, Look this fightclass: (you need to use lua command UseInventoryItem)
-
Quest rewards
Hello, You can choose quest rewards when you edit/create profile (it is an first profiles, I haven't added rewards by wow class). I come back when this problem is fixed, for the moment no easy solution sorry.