100-110 questing profile

Hello, just started to use wrbot and its working great but i cant find a good 100-110 leveling profile, i have only found on and that only covers 1 area and i have to to alot of input because it gets stuck all the time. Would be great to be able just to leave the computer but now i have to to at least something every 10-20 min. if you know a good profile pls respond, thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wtf is the point of selling a product like this if you have no profiles!? Honorbuddy is filled with great profiles, just sucks you get banned if you use it...

1 hour ago, xrobin said:

wtf is the point of selling a product like this if you have no profiles!? Honorbuddy is filled with great profiles, just sucks you get banned if you use it...

HB didn't have leveling profiles when it started.

That anonymity is half the reason I am here...if there isn't a HUGE group using the product, by HB or Glider measures anyways, then they wont be on the radar as soon.  This is a good product, with fair user community support.  Driodz I THINK is alone in the development work, thats a HUGE undertaking for little return.

90-110 Pet Battles Powerleveling

+1, thats the main reason I'm here too. I hope it never grows to be as big as HB. I was using Glider back in 2005, and the worse thing that ever happened to it was its growth.

For the 100-110 leveling, I used Peter3's advice. Boy did it work well. It can be used to level any character 85+ with ease. One of my characters ended up 110 with an item level of 540 because thats all I did from level 90 o 110.

I'll post the profile I made if anyones interested. I highly recommend using the pets he listed above, they do short work of the critters and sustain pretty well. You can also kill 2 birds with 1 stone, and level your other pets at the same time, using the addon Rematch and it's leveling queues.

Edit: added profile

We are a very small group here but it is growing. I do believe Droidz is alone with the development, but Droidz is on top of every patch like none other. Sometimes I get an update on WRobot and didn't even know we had a patch on WoW.

I used bg leveling which worked great. What the hell happened in this new update? Now I nkeep getting 'wow must be started in windowed mode' even though it is in windowed mode... It was working great just before I updated wrobot. It says keyboard access problem, enable UseLuaToMove option but thats already enabled in advanced setting. Any ideas?