Hi! In my druid fight class I use following condition
new SpellState("Savage Roar", 30, context => ObjectManager.Me.GetPowerByPowerType(PowerType.Energy) >= 45 && ObjectManager.Me.ComboPoint >= 3 && !ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(52610) && ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(3025), false, false, false, false, true, false, false, false, 0, false, false, false, false, false, false, wManager.Wow.Helpers.FightClassCreator.YesNoAuto.Auto, "", "none", true, true, false),
But in game it doesn't properly work. The reason is that bot can't properly check this one:
He just doesn't see that I've got this buff. When I manually trying to view my buffs via developer tools it doesn't show that I've got "Savage Roar" on me. But in game its active! All another buffs/debuffs shows properly. And every time I'm pushing "show player buff/debuff" button, I've got following error in log: [SpellManager] Cannot found spell: public static SpellInfo SpellInfoCreateCache().
And finally: on my another hero I don't have any issues. This one happens only with one character.