About This File
See in your Logfile (debug=on), if you have all Talents/Spells.
Most of the spells are optional and can be enabled/disabled in the options of the Fightclass (see screenshot), because not all spells are useful under all circumstances. You dont want use shadowstep, if there is a big deep firehole behind the boss.
Just for training: Try to enable the --Poison Management. Its off per default.
Nagrand Mount Support:
All fights can be done mounted. But, because wrobot did not support Frostwolf War Wolf and Telaari Talbuk at the moment, only wrotation makes sense. With other Products you will be unmounted
Blade Flurry on Raid: (default on)
Mostly it works fine.
- More then one = Blade Flurry on.
- If there is only one target or a Raid Marker (like Skull) on the target = Blade Flurry off.
Sometimes Blade Flurry is on, but no second Mob is insight (i.e. Oregorer ). In this case you have
- to edit the fight class,
- go to the third Blade Flurry entry
- and add the npc id to the ignoreNPC variable. (comma separated)
Iron Trap: (default off)
Will be started if the mob is at 55% health (elite) or 95 % health (normal). There is a moblist (KillBeast) with Wetland Riverbeast,Wetland Trampler,Thorncoat Talbuk,Ironhide Clefthoof, and Ironhide Bull as default. Add your favorite Mob (npcid) to the KillBeast variable (comma separated) , if you want more or other .
What's New in Version Version 4b See changelog
- - FIX: Blade Flurry (didn't work in 4a)
- - NEW: full Nagrand Mount support (Horde and Ally)
- - NEW: Evasion (small changes)
- - CHG: Code beautifying and optimizing
- - NEW: Nagrand Frostwolf War Wolf Support
- - NEW: Feint (is a spell is not kickable)
- - NEW: Evasion (if health under 50 % and you are the target)
- - CHG: Better AOE Raid support (Blade Flurry with ignore list)
- - NEW: Iron Trap (with kill list)
- - CHG: some small improvments (start attack, sprint)
- - NEW: Shuriken Toss support
- - FIX: Stealth repaired.
- - initial WoD release.