[INFO] Differences between Botting in Vanilla WoW -- Zzukbot, Wrobot and Vanillabotter

Andoido

In great detail:

You have 3 options when botting in VANILLA.

1) Wrobot - 8 euro /mo
2) Zzukbot - free
3) Vanillabotter - 5$/mon

• Zzukbot
  • Zzukbot is a free bot that was developed by Zzuk and is purely a Grind Bot. it will Skin, and thats it, Grinding and skinning ONLY. Zzukbot is a Great bot if you cannot afford other choices, it is very reliable. Pathing is  click to move, based on hotspots. For example i myself sell a zzukbot package for 1-60 horde and 1-60 alliance. Profiles are basically routes that you can circle or make in a straight line. You have the option of setting a search range, and modifying way point distances of + and -. You can have a DO NOT SELL list, and several other options including a relogger. You can have the bog logout every x mins and back in - which is super nice. Zzukbot uses a great system for Fight Classes. Some of the most advanced Custom Classes ( The bots rotations and spells ) i have seen out of all the bots. Zzukbot also has the benefit of not getting stuck, it will automatically move around objects to prevent you from being stuck. Zzukbot requires you to change profiles every 3-4 levels, so it requires manual input which isnt bad because you should always check every few hours.

• Wrobot
  • Wrobot is a paid bot which is the most advanced of the 3. You can do just about anything including questing, grinding, fishing, pvp, dungeons, party, fuck you name it. You can have Plugins, and fight classes - however all the good plugins and fight classes and profiles are anywhere from 8euro to 30euro. So if you are not willing to spend money i would advice against this bot because the Free profiles just dont cut it. Wrobot really has no flaws, maybe the pathing being all jerky and bot like - but zzukbot/wrobot are exactloy uthe same. Wrobot has the advantage of being 100% afk with some profiles such as my own. Meaning you start it at level 1 and everythign is automated. Whereas Zzuk + Vanillabotter you must change profiles every 3 levels

• Vanillabotter
  • Vanillabotter is a paid bot of 5$ per month. Its the most basic of the 3, and has many flaws and few advantages. Some of its advantages are herb, mining, skinning, fishing. Vanillabotter is also based on hotspot pathing, meaning the bot will go to Each Hotspot in a row, it wont randomly select, so its a set path. And is best used in a circular type profile because at the end it usually will start from the beginning again. Vanillabotter fight classes arent to advanced, and very few i have seen do what we need. Such as mage - it wont backup or sheep or anything like that. Just straight up mad man cast. Vanillabotter also gets stuck often, if the profile isnt pristine, it will run into a tree and not auto move around it.

Hope this was informative!

For thoes looking for profiles in the Zzukbot, or Vanillabotter catagory you can email me, PM me, or Add me on skype ( [email protected] ) email and skype are same.

Hope it helps!

Edited by Andoido