Relogger only works once

Thatguy

Hi im having a huge issue with the relogger. Sadly my internet has this problem where it go's out for about 45 seconds maybe once or twice in an hour. It is fast internet it just disconnects. Ok well I love the relogger! Except it only works one time for me. I leave the house for 8-10 hours come back and my character was only grinding for 40 minutes and its so irritating! I'll try to explain what happens incase it helps you to develop a solution to the problem. The first time I am logged out it logs back in and go's straight back to grinding just fine. The second time it takes me to the the main WoW menu and all the buttons disappear. Then a box comes up that says to give it my password (without an input box... just a button). Ok here is where I come home and click that stupid button and nothing happens but the box gos away leaving me to look at the background with the giant stone pandas. I have to completely exit wow and come back in and reset everything. Please developers if it is at all possible to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it and become a long time loyal customer to this program! Please let me know ANYTHING you need to know in order to fix this. I can take screenshots of the problem if you need I'll even record a video of it if you want.

Thank you very much!

Craigf

Hmm now it dosn't log out at all. Everything in the game just stops. In the image below this is it, nothing changes from this point on.

***Edit: Nevermind it happened again im still having the same problem. When im not running the bot It logs out just fine so im confused.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Can you share again the screenshot please? I haven't access at your image.

And I don't understand why relogger don't works for you, the only problem for some people is caused by keyboard access (press key don't works), this can cause problem with relogger.

Why your internet connection is not stable? 

If you want I can refund your subscription.

Well does the relogger work for everyone else? It may be my computer though I don't understand why. A lot of the features of this bot won't work for me. But regardless this is the best bot around in my opinion so I will still keep it there is no need for refund. My internet goes out for 45 second intervals I do not know why. But thank you for looking into the problem!

• 5 months later...

I get this exact same issue. I enabled relogger, but when I return from a disconnect - it's just the button that says please enter account name, and the entire game has to be rebooted

I get this exact same issue. I enabled relogger, but when I return from a disconnect - it's just the button that says please enter account name, and the entire game has to be rebooted

The only way to fix the problem would be to have the program reboot WoW. The Admin told me that the program cannot do this and he refunded my money. Basically you HAVE to have working internet to use the bot :/ which sucks when internet is always disconnecting because I loved this program.

Need to make a program like HBRelog for honorbuddy then. Standalone program that handles scheduling and relogging. Every bot needs to have relogging functionailty, as even those with stable internet get disconnects now and then. Don't wanna come home from a day of work and see the entire day was wasted botting from a dc.

I Use to fix this with teamviewer and my cell phone, but now i got a big warning about not using teamviewer :(

Yea same here I was like "awesome I found a way around it!" installed the program started it up and then the bot says DON'T USE TEAMVEIVER lol