Train specific spells

zatvorgt

Hello  , exist plugin or code for training specific spell? Is very actual for vanilla       i    economy over 60+ gold  training manual skills    1-60 lvl    ) any help for this ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be willing to take a shot at creating a plugin for this if I'm clear on what it is you are asking..

So, you want a plugin that will allow you to only train specific spells & not others? Assuming you (the user) gets to decide what spells are trained and which ones are not?

1 hour ago, RADON said:

I'd be willing to take a shot at creating a plugin for this if I'm clear on what it is you are asking..

So, you want a plugin that will allow you to only train specific spells & not others? Assuming you (the user) gets to decide what spells are trained and which ones are not?

yes) mage training spells eat much gold) need only to train  important spells (frostbolt, fire blast, mana shield , evocation, conjure food ,conjure mana . frost nova , frost armor , need code to   past in my profile ( thats easy for control  specific spells  in quest type) thanks for any help  ,  i think is good idea for take this plugin  for mass boters to buy it)
But better if any create code for   training 1 specific spell ( for example ) for easy to adapting all specific spells in quest profile withot plugin) sorry my bad english)

15 hours ago, zatvorgt said:

yes) mage training spells eat much gold) need only to train  important spells (frostbolt, fire blast, mana shield , evocation, conjure food ,conjure mana . frost nova , frost armor , need code to   past in my profile ( thats easy for control  specific spells  in quest type) thanks for any help  ,  i think is good idea for take this plugin  for mass boters to buy it)
But better if any create code for   training 1 specific spell ( for example ) for easy to adapting all specific spells in quest profile withot plugin) sorry my bad english)

I think I have an idea, no problem. But I think it would be easier for me to understand you if you reply to me in your native language with what it is you want & I will translate it ?

8 hours ago, RADON said:

I think I have an idea, no problem. But I think it would be easier for me to understand you if you reply to me in your native language with what it is you want & I will translate it ?

it is simle my friend)   example - i go to trainer and need code to training only frostbolt and Frost Nova )