Multi-botting

Ohren

So I've been trying to get a multibox program to work, then I came up with an idea, screw following those rules. I loaded up a second account, put WRobot on party mode, and with Jamba (add on) and WRobot, it's amazing. Now, to sub 4 more accounts and buy 3 more licenses for WRobot. I will have my own 5man arena team in the next couple weeks. Let's see if I can (semi) bot to 2200.

• 3 years later...

Does this still work well with jamba? Even before i found WRobot i have been considering buying a 2nd wow account and multiboxing (with HotKeyNet). But I have been thinking about using the party function on the second account and doing the exact thing but without the multiboxing/keystroke cloning. I know this is a necro-post but hopefully someone sees this comment.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, dblbacker2200 said:

Does this still work well with jamba? Even before i found WRobot i have been considering buying a 2nd wow account and multiboxing (with HotKeyNet). But I have been thinking about using the party function on the second account and doing the exact thing but without the multiboxing/keystroke cloning. I know this is a necro-post but hopefully someone sees this comment.

Thanks!

I dont use jamba, but I have 4 accounts and whenever I need I use party bot. Multiboxing would be great to level, you could do the quests on your main and use multibox to level all at one time, which sadly the bot cant do.

well i just tested it a little bit with Jamba, but to be honest It isnt necessary when you have the quickquest addon. I did set it up with HotKeyNet only broadcasting 2 keys and mouse clicks (when paired with the alt key). One of they keys is bound to a macro to make the bot assist my main toon (target my target), and the other is the ` key which is bound to Interact with Target.

I just target the quest giver/guest turn in/npc to interact with for quest, hit my assist macro then the interact key. the bot (with quickquest addon) automatically picks up and turns in quests. The Dugi questing essentials addon selects the best choice for quest reward.

The bot on party mode follows and attacks my target, now granted ive only tested in starting area but so far it works flawlessly. I cant wait until i have more time this weekend to test it more. Hell if i didnt just pick up a 2nd job i would be VERY tempted to get 4 more wow accounts and 3 more WRobot accounts to have a full dungeon group to lvl with and then bot at max lvl.... maybe one of these days lol

OH this team I am running a paladin manually and botting priest