WoW Battlechest and all expansions on sale in Blizzard store

Shadow

It seems that for valentine's day, (and right after I bought my battlechest for 20$) Blizzard is putting all the games on sale again, You can pick up vanilla and all expansions up to MoP for 35$ USD... EU offer is there as well.  This is a great time to get in on RaF and get yourself a second account for botting!

Remember, RaF yourself, by using this link https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/services/raf-invite.html

make sure you send your invite to the SAME email you currently use to login to wow.

Check your email, and activate your starter account, from there upgrade to the battlechest, followed by cata, and then finally MoP.

Some other key notes to remember, Botting two wow processes, or accounts, requires two access keys to WRobot, if you do not have two, you must purchase a second.

Obviously, using two WoW accounts will incur dual billing, and you will need to pay the 15$ Mo twice.  If your strapped, remember that once you pay for your first month on the 2nd account you create, your primary account receives a free 30 days.  And once upgraded to the battlechest, it comes with 30 days.

When you pay your second month (3rd played) on your 2nd account, one character on your primary account will receive the RaF mount.

Having a second wow account can be very bennifitial to botters, you can use the secondary account for farm botting gold for your mains without risking your primary account to botting.

(No debates on this please, I personally bot both of my accounts, and on my Main toon, but others prefer not to)

Finally remember that the ingame mail system only works on the same realm.  A BoA item can be mailed between account a and account b, because they are both on the same email address, however, toon1 on account a must be on the same realm as toon1 on account b to receive or send mail.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=p:110000044,p:1100001289,p:1100002176

• 3 weeks later...