Right out of the box and locks up

borob1959

Just paid for the life time bot. A friend said he love it and that was all i needed. I did the full install version of the zip file because it was giving me trouble updating. checked the microsoft net framework 4 said because i have 4.5, it would not install version 4. visual C++ is good to go. I am running windows 7 64 bit. do i need to set somethng in the Compatibility mode?  I try to run it and it locks with the load screen. If i have wow running it locks also. Please help.

I used it on 8, there is direct x selection in wow as well(System settings prior to loading). I use dx11 but can choose 9.  and 32 bit client allows a cap 'per say' on physical memory compared to 64; which is easier on the system if comp isn't the best to handle game content (otherwise revert to 64/though 32 was recommended I think in readme). I also used compatibility troubleshoot to find answer before and it runs compatibility mode for 8 fine. Make sure to have run as administrator up as always. Hope it helps, was there some certificate error recently as well, I didn't get that far. Oh, and go windowed.

Jwiss thanks for the info. I checked all that and still the program will pull up the load screen and thats it. Ive try with wow up in window and even try to load it and wow after but all i get is the load screen. As for the certificate error i cant get that far down the road to see.