wrotation in Raids/lfr/Dungeons

Bugreporter

Sometimes I have the problem, that wrotation do noting in a boss fight (or very less).

Who has notice this in his fights ?

And did you found a solution ?

Also I noticed, that sometimes in the fight profile settings disabled spells would be casted. (Very strange)

edit: Upps, wrong forum. Please move it  to the Fight Classes assistance

Its not a range problem....but I think i could isolate the problem:

[Ohren]Combat Rouge ....works fine

[Ohren BR]Combat Rouge (V1) works fine

Only my next Version of [Ohren BR]Combat Rouge (v2) has this problem. I will do a few tests more, but I think either the Fight Class profile is to large (to much to handle) for the input in a boss fight or there is a bug in one of the  conditions which will add and add and add errors until nothing work anymore or there is a bug in wrobot to handle some setting (or all together).

However, I will check, if my observatins are right.(v1 ok, v2 bad) and if so, I have to analyse a lot of xml-code....(45 spells, some double because of other conditions, 1515 lines)

on the 1. view the luas are looking good (snippet).

<ContionType>LuaScript</ContionType>
            <LuaScript>retV = 0 if UnitExists("target") and UnitIsFriend("player", "target") then retV = 1 end</LuaScript>
            <LuaScript>retV = 0 if UnitExists("target") and UnitIsFriend("player", "target") then retV = 1 end</LuaScript>
      <NotSpellIsLuaScript>true</NotSpellIsLuaScript>
            <LuaScript>retV=UnitIsPVP("player")</LuaScript>
            <LuaScript>if UnitIsPVP("player") or (UnitInParty("player")==nil) then retV=1; end</LuaScript>
            <LuaScript>start, duration, enabled = GetSpellCooldown("1784"); </LuaScript>
            <LuaScript>if UnitIsPVP("player") or (UnitInParty("player")==nil) then retV=1; end</LuaScript>
            <LuaScript>retV=UnitIsEnemy("player","target")</LuaScript>

I wanted to mention this earlier, if you can port to drabl.nrend.and solo naramus as any 90 with a melee class find first boss that's purple (a nub'rkn).. if it melee him can melee anything, easy win if done manual not so much on pro, thanks anyone trying melee bug

I have removed all Hostile Unit Near Options from my Profile (no AOE at the moment) and with this it looks a little better, More tests needed....

... not really... the only spell that work and work and work is Feint (I dont know why)

<FightClassSpell>
      <SpellName>Feint</SpellName>
      <FightClassConditions>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>Buff</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionStringBool">
            <Name>Feint</Name>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionLua">
            <VarRet>retV</VarRet>
            <ValueRet>0</ValueRet>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>MeInCombat</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionBool">
            <Value>true</Value>
          </Param>
        </FightClassCondition>
        <FightClassCondition>
          <ContionType>MeInGroup</ContionType>
          <Param xsi:type="FightClassConditionBool" />
        </FightClassCondition>
      </FightClassConditions>
      <Priority>11</Priority>
      <AddToSettings>true</AddToSettings>
      <DescriptionSpell>Heal. Trust your Healer, Use it only solo ore manual</DescriptionSpell>
    </FightClassSpell>

Tested on timeless island with the bosses

Chi-Ji

Xuen
Niuzao
Yu'lon

all the same problems....

• 2 months later...

...... WOW I have has the same problem in TOT LFR's. So I hope we get this resolved. And I'm wondering when we are going to see a True Party bot. The one we have is more suited for solo running or with friends. I'm wanting to be able to Que for dungeons like I would a BG and be able to walk away for a minute and say answer the door and not worry about missing my Que. This Dungeon bot is something that I have wanted to see for a long time.