Durations

Womble

It seems there isn't a condition to refresh a certain buff before it drops out.

E.g. snd / rupture not dropping, so refresh them below 3 seconds. At the moment they refresh after dropping which is just too much of a loss.

i dont think your going to get top dps out of this as you would playing it.. some things would be alot on the admins to change altho i am not one, i am pretty familiar with this

Hmmm well that's a shame, all those conditions but not one to adjust time?

The 'buff' condition could be changed to have a duration part on it other than 'name' and 'true/false' - would make this bot very powerful.

After the PQR nerfs I'm looking for a new bot to call home, so it would be great if this was at all possible.

No. I just want the bot to get ready to cast rupture when its below 3 seconds left.

You don't use 1 CP ruptures as Sub.

I realise that without some form of C+ / Lua you won't be able to account for tons of different variables like delaying abilities because you want to refresh snd or rupture with 5 CP but by enabling these abilities to attempt to refresh below 3 seconds you decrease the chance of rupture / snd dropping.

start, duration, enabled = GetSpellCooldown(spellName or spellID or slotID, "bookType");

http://www.wowwiki.com/API_GetSpellCooldown

I think you need a lua script to realise that. With start and duration you could check if its time to cast and if CP is 5, but ... if its time to cast AND cp is not 5 and another spell needs less the 5 CP (Slice and dice i.e.), your combo point are gone.

Your cant wait "Oh, only 3 sec, and I only need 2 more CP".

I'll call this resolved along with my other thread on pooling energy for now. I assume I can use the timer function to force refreshing of snd/rupture if I need to further down the line.