Resurrect Die Pets with NPC Not Working

Xu-Fu Warlock

Hello,

You need to change the gossip option of the NPC in profil creator (don't forget to clean your npc database with NPCDB (in tab "Tools")

By default the Gossip Option is "-1" i try to use 1, 2, -2 but always change to "-1". What number i suppose to put there?

• 3 weeks later...

Still pretty new at this and i'm having some trouble.  I have downloaded the swamp profile, which is working great by the way and i'm trying to get the NPC working.  When a pet dies I can't seem to get it to return to the NCP for a rez.  I have added the NPC to the list...  What am I missing?

Bottom of profile...

<Npc>
        <Npc>
          <Entry>47368</Entry>
          <Name>Joran</Name>
          <GossipOption>2</GossipOption>
          <Position>
            <X>-10089.8</X>
            <Y>-2798.09</Y>
            <Z>22.5359516</Z>
            <Type>Flying</Type>
          </Position>
          <Faction>Neutral</Faction>
          <Type>ResurrectBattlePets</Type>
          <ContinentId>Azeroth</ContinentId>
        </Npc>
      </Npc>

Hello,

Npc is far of your farming zone?
If yes, in "General Settings > Advanced > Tab Others options" increment Npc/Mailbox Search Radius.

In "Product Settings" do you have activate option "Revive even if one pet is dead"?

Fresh start this morning.  Cleaned out the NPCDB, changed the Radius from the default of 10000 to 1000000 and verified that yes the Revive even if one pet is dead is on.  Will let you know if it works.

Ok, figured I would start very very simple.  Created a new profile for Dragonblight.  I started at the stable master and flew the quick little path out to the Dragonbone hatchling then back to the stable master.  Followed all the instructions from above and I don't know if i'm making headway or not.  Now I just fly around until the revive battle pet is available, cast, then back to the battles.  Never returns to the npc for repairs, flys over the npc but never interacts with her.

Ok, figured I would start very very simple.  Created a new profile for Dragonblight.  I started at the stable master and flew the quick little path out to the Dragonbone hatchling then back to the stable master.  Followed all the instructions from above and I don't know if i'm making headway or not.  Now I just fly around until the revive battle pet is available, cast, then back to the battles.  Never returns to the npc for repairs, flys over the npc but never interacts with her.

Your entry id is good?

What can you share the log of bugged WRobot session (after getting problem).