Standing with no loot

so my bot killed and npc to complete quest but it didnt die at the spot where it spawns and where its market with the point in bot, and bot has problem with looting it if its out of range, it will stand therer until either i restart it or i pick it manualy same goes for looting chests, when i made this screen the bot was runing 

WoWScrnShot_040419_212044.jpg

4 kwi 2019 12H29.log.html

Edited by Jensen-
log

19 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

so my bot killed and npc to complete quest but it didnt die at the spot where it spawns and where its market with the point in bot, and bot has problem with looting it if its out of range, it will stand therer until either i restart it or i pick it manualy same goes for looting chests, when i made this screen the bot was runing 

WoWScrnShot_040419_212044.jpg

4 kwi 2019 12H29.log.html 5.14 MB · 0 downloads

There is no such thing as marked points in the bot. ?
The targets locations are live. ?
Can you please try using wrotation without any fightclass/profile/plugins in a clean wrobot install.
Have it handle movement, and see if it loots the target?
If that works, then you add your fightclass, do it again.
Then you add your plugins, do it again. after that start your quester.
If it has issues with your quester, then turn off your plugins, and only use your quester and your fightclass. If that works, then turn on your plugins 1 at a time until you find out what is causing it.

13 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

marked points in the bot. i mean the position that you add when creating a profile sorry for my poor choice of words

Doesn't matter, the bot will run to the corpse, even if the mobs dies outside the "kill zone".
Please try what i wrote. ?

Edited by Ordush