Kill Mobs while gathering

newrobot()

Hey

so currently I'm gathering an area but also want him to kill one specific enemy and loot it and not loot any of the other mobs at all that might be killed due to gather aggro. I made a plugin for that and tell him if he finds said enemy use Fight.StartFight and Interact.InteractGameObjectAutoLoot and this actually works fine except one little big issue. The gather bot and the plugin quarrel where to move (move to enemy vs move to next gather point location so he like spins in circles until auto blacklist happens) I tried using Products.InPause for the time the special enemy is found but Fight.StartFight unpauses it immediately. Any ideas?

2 options:

Easy: make a grinder that does your gathering loop and add that mob to the kill list

Harder: In a plugin add a state which is at a higher priority than gathering. Have a look at the grinder example bot project that droidz posted in the tutorials section on how to make a product. This should show you how states are added to the engine and an approximate priority you should make your state.

There's a little bit of info about states at the bottom of this post too but you'll get the majority of info from that example project.

edit: link to droidz example

Edited by Marsbar