Add action in grinder profile

fanmeng123

Hi guys. I'm new to WRobot,and was wondering if I can add the action like 'right click the switch ' on ground in my profile?

For example in Ahn'kahet, it needs to click the crystal on the ground to activate the  second boss. How do I code it in 'action' cell?

Btw, does anyone know how to interact with NPC  such as in Halls of Stone? and how do I stay at one location long enough to protect that NPC?

Thank you very much.

Hello,

To click on crystal you can add object in object to harvest list (in advanced general settings), if you just to to interact with npc you can add it to npc to attack, but in your case it is better to use Quester profile

Hi 

Thank you very much. The object to harvest works perfectly fitting to my needs and I'm still learning about create quester profile.

I'm also wondering how I can make my character stay at one position for few minutes creating the grinder profile?

Sometime when it moves to a place, it should stay there, for example protecting NPC. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello,

To click on crystal you can add object in object to harvest list (in advanced general settings), if you just to to interact with npc you can add it to npc to attack, but in your case it is better to use Quester profile

Hi 

Thank you very much. The object to harvest works perfectly fitting to my needs and I'm still learning about create quester profile.

I'm also wondering how I can make my character stay at one position for few minutes creating the grinder profile?

Sometime when it moves to a place, it should stay there, for example protecting NPC. 

Thanks