Better MOP grinders

2wheels

The Ruins of Dojan is decent, but not where I want to finish 88-90.  The beach one is really bad.  I had to remove the crabs from the profile because it would just stay underwater attacking them and drown.  It also attacks the gnolls on the beach but pulls 4-5 constantly and being 87, my warrior just can't handle it.  I haven't tried the other one yet.  Anyone, have anything else for MOP grinding? 

My first suggestion, is to post a review explaining the issues with the profile on the download section, so the person who made it can (hopefully) see the issue and maybe fix it. I will be uploading my grinding profile for 87+ in Vale of the Eternal Blossom (Skyshard farming for my main but would work for leveling too) in a few days though. Just working on blacklisting now.

Agreed, I thought i was the only person suffering from this, I have exactly the same problems so have just been sticking with Jade Forest - although killing beees and snakes gets a bit tedious after a while! :)

Any additional profiles for MoP Grinding would be greatly appreciated.

Bottom line. Write reviews!

This way the profile producers know what you think.

Be constructive and use your brain. Think "is what I am writing useful or simply sperg?".

This is for the greater good. If you like me dont know how do make the files atleast be a good man and give useful input.

Thank you!

Bottom line. Write reviews!

This way the profile producers know what you think.

Be constructive and use your brain. Think "is what I am writing useful or simply sperg?".

This is for the greater good. If you like me dont know how do make the files atleast be a good man and give useful input.

Thank you!

Helpful, right, never considered that.....

Helpful, right, never considered that.....

Sarcasm and irony in one sentence, nice m8.

My point was (given that Ive actually read alot of comments) that "this profile is bad, i got stuck" isnt very helpful to the maker.

Instead, "im getting stuck at 47 61 everytime i go there and 50% of the times I die to mobs at 23 45. Im a spriest with ilvl 455" would be useful.

Sorry you didnt understand this but hopefully I cleared it up for you.

Now try to be useful instead of being a shitposter.

Loki, on 23 Feb 2013 - 17:30, said:

Loki, on 23 Feb 2013 - 17:30, said:

Sarcasm and irony in one sentence, nice m8.

My point was (given that Ive actually read alot of comments) that "this profile is bad, i got stuck" isnt very helpful to the maker.

Instead, "im getting stuck at 47 61 everytime i go there and 50% of the times I die to mobs at 23 45. Im a spriest with ilvl 455" would be useful.

Sorry you didnt understand this but hopefully I cleared it up for you.

Now try to be useful instead of being a shitposter.

Your point could have been better made, and I might have agreed, however since you chose to simply swear at a new visitor to these forums and be generally unwelcoming it tells me all I need to know - you are "one of them" - the people we all avoid on forums, so you've just been added you to my ignore list.  It's not what you say, it's the way that you say it - try being nice, it will get you further in life.

Twizt3dkitty - Good to hear. I have since made a couple of grinding profiles which will help people like myself and the original poster out, I'll post them up in the next couple of days once I'm happy with them (also a Prot Paladin Profile).