I understand that wrobot have much more options and utility. But i have so many characters that im just too lazy to port them all lol. Just needed to confirm theres a Lua Unlocker behind the injection so i can use it until i have the time (and will) to port it. Thanks for your help.

So you are saying that this bot is not safe? Can some adm confirm that? Manual bans are one thing, but getting caught by Warden is another. I just saw that i cant input lua codes from in-game macros. Im wonder what kind of protection Wrobot has and if its safe to use at least it with their own tool.

Depends where you use it. If the server have properly working warden wrobot is detecable. There is no protection it's only good when server don't have protection/poor protection. It's detectable on Tauri and it's detectable on antlatiss tbc. The rest? The rest don't have warden.  For example Frosthold have only anti speed and anti teleport protection and that too is not working good ( 5 second delay with tp and you can tp everywhere without detection etc )