Unable to launch bot on clicking button

Squirepints

Hello,

I just recently acquired Wrobot and downloaded it to use with TBC 2.4.3. I have updated the bot to version 2.4.0.

Upon clicking Launch Bot the License Key Management window opens in which I have entered and added my key. I click LOGIN after which the Launch Bot button changes to In progress and grays out and then goes back to being a Launch Bot button and nothing happens when I click it again.

I am running Windows 10 and have added my wrobot folder to my antivirus (malwarebytes) exceptions list. I have also tried setting WoW to run as admin as well as running in windows 7 compatibility alongside doing the same with Wrobot.

EDIT: I have tried following the steps on the repair/install post as well. (Installed slimdx, repaired .net framework etc)

EDIT2: I stumbled upon the wrobotrepairtool and tried to run that. It says: ERROR - MmoRobot server seem blocked or down, try to disable your Antivirus and Firewall (don't forget Windows Firewall). I have since disabled my firewall but the problem still persists....

5 Mar 2020 22H47.log.html

Will do. Bit of a silly question though, will this make the bot more detectable?

EDIT: Running DX Hook did not work.

EDIT 2: I tried running the other options as well (no hook and no window lock) to no avail ?

Tried a few more things including reinstalling on different HDDs and a new WoW client but still no luck ? I've also tried closing various overlay programs like i.flux, AMD stuff, discord, steam etc. I am going to try running it on my laptop later and see if it works then... in the mean time if you think of anything else please let me know

Still no luck ? I tried adding -nofakecallstack to a shortcut like you asked. I did manage to get the bot working on my laptop however that thing is a piece of poop and not useable to play WoW on.... perhaps it is a program or setting on my computer that is doing it? I do have an AMD r9 390 video card and have probably messed with some of it's settings.

EDIT: I did a factory reset of my AMD software settings and tried closing as many unnecessary programs and processes in taskmgr as I could but still no luck ? I really just want to get this working....

7 Mar 2020 14H25.log.html

I think you have badly used argument, you should have line like "-nofakecallstack arg activated." in your log file.

Try also to update Windows. But it is probably problem with windows install

Sure thing. I'm at work for 4 more hours but I'll try it out when I get home... I swear I added the arguement properly though, I made a new shortcut and added -nofakecallstack to the end of the line in the shortcuts properties.

I will perform a windows update and then attach a new log as well as a screenshot of my shortcut when I get home.

I REALLY do not want to reinstall windows as I got my copy of windows 10 legit for free using a trick before they took it down...

Just an update here! I was able to get the bot working after I remembered that I'd disabled windows update a year or so back so I went and did the massive update and voila! It works! ? Thanks for the assistance droidz.