FishingBot cannot loot BOP items

Oscar J

Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with my FishingBot. In fact, everything works well EXCEPT that the bot does not loot the "Bind on Pickup" items. I was fishing in Ironforge for the Old Ironjaw (BoP item) and the bot does not accept it. I fished it like 4 or 5 times (I have an Addon showing me all the fish loots) but still does not take it. I tried everything from several addons (X-loot, BoPloot ones, Grind-loot etc etc) and several plugins especially the "AcceptPlugin" one you posted several years ago but NOTHING WORK.

Can I have any help please?

Thanks a lot!

Best

8 hours ago, Oscar J said:

Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with my FishingBot. In fact, everything works well EXCEPT that the bot does not loot the "Bind on Pickup" items. I was fishing in Ironforge for the Old Ironjaw (BoP item) and the bot does not accept it. I fished it like 4 or 5 times (I have an Addon showing me all the fish loots) but still does not take it. I tried everything from several addons (X-loot, BoPloot ones, Grind-loot etc etc) and several plugins especially the "AcceptPlugin" one you posted several years ago but NOTHING WORK.

Can I have any help please?

Thanks a lot!

Best

I tried it already. It did not work. In addition, the addon is not compatible with the Game (showed in red in the Addon interface). I play on Warmane (3.3.5). 

Once again, I caught an old ironjaw and it did not loot it.

Please any help to fix that?