Warmane new realm ban hammer - Frostmourne

Hey everyone!

I saw today a big banwave on the new realm (Frostmourne) in warmane. That got me really scared! I just want to know if there is anyone botting there? Is it safe ..?? I am very skeptical about subscribing right now.

Hi!

I have been botting for 3 days on Warmane, Frostmourne no bans yet. Although I work at my pc and monitor my bot. If it stucks I fix it manually and occasionally trade items on AH. So far its very safe.

6 minutes ago, yoy8 said:

Hi!

I have been botting for 3 days on Warmane, Frostmourne no bans yet. Although I work at my pc and monitor my bot. If it stucks I fix it manually and occasionally trade items on AH. So far its very safe.

Good to know! thank you! if anything happens, let us know here please. I will try subscribe tonight. My main account got banned for "Fishbotting" 2 days ago. I had 2 legendary on that account and 10 level 80 toons. Sad to see it go. I used a fish bot for the last 3-4 years and it was working just fine, free bot. And 2 days ago I fished for the first time in Frostmourne and 2 hours later I got the ban. Even though I was not fishing near anyone, I was inside a dungeon.

6 hours ago, yoy8 said:

wow, did you get perma or temp ban?

perma.. it says your account has been terminated. It really pisses me off because I donated over $100 long time ago. They ban fishbotter perma but they give temporary ban for scripters in arenas, scammers..etc. They should differentiate between Company BOTS "like those companies that do it for business" vs a real person who is trying to do something on his own. A real person should deserve a second chance for breaking rules. Perma ban results in what ? it just makes a person more likely to bot even more because they dont have any more to lose.

After this ban, I decided to subscribe and go hardcore bot mood. See?