Semi multibox simple method

Photogenic

Hi,

Since I have no knowledge of coding to create a plugin that does the things I want, and since Party follow is quite bottish, I came up with a way to follow my main character just like a multiboxer and wanted to share it with you all.

First of all, how did this method help me? Well, I was manually playing on a tank to clear dungeons while having the rest behind me run with wRobot as healers. I did not want them to attack at all. So my 2 main goals was use in-game follow and focus on healing only.

Now how did I do this?
1- I created a simple xml fight class with only healing spells
2- added this macro into my fight class

RunMacroText("/focus NAME");
RunMacroText("/follow focus");

Type in the character name that you wish to follow in place of "NAME"
3- I added a 5 seconds CD to press this macro so that it does not spam it every second.
4- I added condition Me In combat = false so that the bot only click this outside combat. Keep in mind that you need to be in follow distance with your main character.

Now I used wRotation as my profile and I disabled all settings except (Manage Character movement ON)
If you have a ranged class that you wish for it to attack, maybe you should enable (attack all selected targets)
Finally, make sure you enable (Help party members) in your wRobot settings in order for them to attack/heal.

There are some drawbacks for this and there could be a way around them. The biggest draw back is if you have 2 or more of the same class, they will not cast the same spells at the same time because each one is on different instance.