Whats good to level 1-90 quick

poucha

We are currently working on the profiles for the questing bot. They are being released but it is a very long process in order to make it all happen. So to start you can grind for now. Or do some of the starting profiles.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

We are currently working on the profiles for the questing bot. They are being released but it is a very long process in order to make it all happen. So to start you can grind for now. Or do some of the starting profiles.

how bout lvl 80-90

No profiles that are about 85 - 90 will be full afk. There is too much aggro from the environment. You basically grab everything all at once because the bot does have minor lag, all bots do, all programs do... 80-90 is not the best place to start leveling... O myself can run you through 80-90 for a very cheap price. No bots used just 100% hand leveling. And you can play your account if I'm on off time or if I'm at work. Just message me. Maybe we can get something set up if you'd like. I could almost do it for basically free haha. If you let me work from start to finish I could get 80-85 most likely done in a day. I do 85-87 in one night. And 87-89 the next night. 90 almost takes me a full day to do with home distractions and what not.

And no profiles are available for it yet. We are doing from start to finish so from levels 1-15 the. 15 to 30 and so forth.