New to Botting... simple questions

bakwds

hey all.

last night I downloaded the free trial bot and i have to say i think its great! im going to sign up for the lifetime membership after work today.

my simple questions are:

i know the economy varies by server but what do you think is the most profitable item(s) to farm/gather?

do you worry about someone suspecting you are botting in highly populated areas?

what profession do you think is the most profitable?

do you prefer to bot during the day or night?

do you recommend starting a separate wow account to farm/bot?

does the bot work better / more smoothly when its late night / early morning compared to high peak times?

sorry for all the questions. i would really appreciate any feedback / suggestions / thoughts / comments that you have.

have a great day!!

well id suggest you to take skinning and farm exotic leather or if you plan to take leatherworking make from these maginifcent hides. if you ask me grinding is safest , more than gathering ores or plants.

i am doing 24/7 since i know i will get banned anytime , so why not to go full potential.if you bot 5 or 2 h a day , does not matter , you can get banned even for 5 min. so go hard or go home ;)

@mrx, you won't get banned if you don't bot 24 hr's a day. 7 hours per account a day is roughly normal for most, If you want to be safer split your hours in sequence, don't bot all 7 hours at once. Do 3 hours take a break. 3 hours take a break. Finish your last hour or two and send everything to an alt. Send herbs to an alchemists or inscriptionist for inks, sell the inks. Anyone who is leveling by glyphs will need inks. And they can sell for a decent profit.

Herbing and alchemy is also good. Same with mining and alchemy. You can transmute your living steel everyday make 500g per every 3 hours or something. Good to start.

For profesions skinning is profitable with exotic leather and most leather. As its needed for leatherworking mats.

Leather working and skinning go perfect together. Get herbalism and alchemy. And then mining and inscription, 3 toons 6 profesions to max gold income. Herb / inscription, mining / alchemy, skinning / leatherworking. If you do this over 2 accounts both accounts same server, both accounts set up to same account so you can login to both. Run your profiles and make some cash.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Good info. ty

I have a question. Im trying to figure out how I can farm exotic leather.  When I go to:

Main

Grinder

Product settings

Under Horde/skinning  there isn't anything for MOP for skinning.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks for your help!

You are looking in the Proper place haha, No one has Actually made an Exotic Leather Farming Profile yet, if you wanted to give it a go

and try and make one, You can Upload it, Receive REP, and Mabey Get yourself Into the Developers Category if you keep on posting and Making New Stuff = )

If you Cannot Seem to get a profile going, Let me know. I will see if i can manage to get any time to make one for you = )

Networkz !

hmm I don't think ill be able to make one up. im not very savvy at this sorta thing.  I don't want to ask you to make one just for me (per se) so ill just stick with the lower lvl skinning. thanks again!!

It does run through some elite mobs. So I'm going to update the profile and take a different route. A buddy is currently getting 300kph.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk