Warrior Arms Fight class

mrx

Hey , i have tried all classes that are uploaded on forum and non of them is working good , always something lacking. is there anyone here who has one but its not uplaoded that could upload ? i have no idea how to make one...

I haven't Had much success in creating Fight Classes, But I will go through a Currently Made one And see if I can make it a bit better for you, Is there anything you Are wanting it to do that it doesn't do. Please be Specific, ( Any Specific Rotation, Any Specific Spells you want added, Did you want Charge Support for your Opener. Any Specific Timings in a Fight Where Anything should be used. Personal Heals. and Whatnot. Will try and Make it TO the best of My abilities for you. Even though that is not a lot on fight classes, But will try.

May take me a few days or nights overall to get it working to your specifications. But Please be Specific on what you want it to do, That's the only way I can make something you will like.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be updating my arms warrior class tonight, so whenever a pack update comes in for my fight classes, try that out and give me your input on what needs to be changed to make it better.

• 2 weeks later...

Im lvling a warrior right now that will be a second warrior, so I will have their secondary spec to be arms and I will work on getting a basic working arms prfile started and I will release it for you to use. ok...