Why does this bot lag up my connection?

drinkergg

I run the game completely fine, but once I sign in using my license, it's like the bot starts flooding my internet connection. It shoots my in game ping up from like 3 ms to 4500 ms.

Is the bot just constantly pinging the server for auth? Sounds pretty inefficient to me.

There are tons of software out there that will tell you exactly what software on your pc is causing your net to spike.
It's very unlikely that it's wrobot itself doing it. Might be something in conjunction with wrobot.
Check it out mate. ?

2 minutes ago, Ordush said:

There are tons of software out there that will tell you exactly what software on your pc is causing your net to spike.
It's very unlikely that it's wrobot itself doing it. Might be something in conjunction with wrobot.
Check it out mate. ?

I'm running a fresh install with windows 10. It's definitely the wrobot causing this. The only other thing that runs on here is nordvpn, but as I said before, the game gets amazing ping with it running (without wrobot on.)

It's doing fine at the moment, still. Just wondering if anyone else gets ping issues with the application. Or, if the dev knows what's up.

14 hours ago, drinkergg said:

I'm running a fresh install with windows 10. It's definitely the wrobot causing this. The only other thing that runs on here is nordvpn, but as I said before, the game gets amazing ping with it running (without wrobot on.)

It's doing fine at the moment, still. Just wondering if anyone else gets ping issues with the application. Or, if the dev knows what's up.

NordVPN could VERY well be the reason.
I haven't heard of anyone else having these issues.
So unless you do what I wrote above, it's hard to help. ?