Hi Guys!

Insec S

Hey there! Just wanted to introduce myself! Im I.S. And I just found this bot, needless to say it was auto-purchase! Glad to belong to this community!
What's your opinion on the bot in general? Thanks! :D

I Do have a question though, Im currently using the bot to grind from 89-90, but my acc is a RAF account (I bought 2 more games to make accs in order to get the mounts) and Ive seen some posts about being banned, what should I do In this situations? Its game over for me because Im raf and Im being watched? what can i do for safety? 

The high ban reports lately are coming from accounts that have been RAF leveled. Hence, if you have an RAF account and your going to bot on them in the first 2 months of being active. Most likely both not just one account will be banned.

If your going to level via RAF, keep the accounts doccile for about 2 months from Botting.

Play the accounts legit. Make sure blizzard thinks your playing legit.. do not bot on those accounts for a while. I can see a ban happening in about 5 days if you bot on them.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

The last time I used RAF was quite a while ago, probably 5 months O: Plus I never actually "used raf" just wanted the mount, never again did I touch my other accs :D