Does WRobot unlock lua?

s1m421

Hi guys, im considering purchase the bot for 2.4.3 server. I would like to code my own things inside the game with lua. I see this is like similar to honorbuddy, it is a memory bot that give us a C# api which looks cool maybe in future I use this. But right now my main concens is, can I simply use WRobot to inject into wow.exe and Unlock the lua completely, to make My own addons with all the functions unlocked and thats it?

Thanks in advance and sorry if its an obvius question i tried to find a feature list and I didnt see any explicit mention to Lua Unlocking raw wow which is the feature I want.

16 hours ago, KateLibby said:

You can take a look here https://github.com/KateLibby31337/KatesLuaLauncher for a plugin that launches lua scripts. Just put wRobot in wRotation mode with everything turned off or something like that. Any protected Lua code ran in the context of wrobots LuaDoString works like your using an unlocker.

Thanks you man, this is exactly what I was looking for. Also seems like WR offers a wide C# api.

My plan is to develop pvp scripts to Play with them on real time, I dont know if this is viable with WRobot. Im worried the bot is not designed for that and it will have performance issues or it will be not confortable to play with it like it was with honorbuddy. Any idea about this topic?

Edited by s1m421
typo

You're not going to get rotations the way that you want. Not unless you write a very sophisticated profile - otherwise you will run into problems with performance. Also more likely than not, reacting to combat log events to death instant spells etc is not going to work. 

10 hours ago, Matenia said:

You're not going to get rotations the way that you want. Not unless you write a very sophisticated profile - otherwise you will run into problems with performance. Also more likely than not, reacting to combat log events to death instant spells etc is not going to work. 

why is spellreaction not going to work?
I want to code something like warrior pvp rotation, like seriusly well made. does this bot has any performance issues?
seems to be the most overpower framework ive found to detect spell cast begin, where is the spell going, code proper logic and response to events, like interrupt, reflect only if the spell is going to me (i guess ill figure out how to get this info from your tool which even allows me to read custom mem regions), etc..

i am going to find any barrier you can anticipate me?

Because wrobot isn't inside the client directly and things like reading Lua events are done frame by frame on another thread. So if there's a 50-100ms delay to even receive the event and then more delay to accept your requests, you won't be able to counter instant spells with instant spells. 

If you're capable of accessing WoW directly in memory (including Lua events and such info as spell targets - which to my knowledge the client has no info on, except maybe patch 5.x), you don't really need wrobot. 

You'll be able to do a lot but not in the same way as if you were in-process injected