How to stop the rotation?

ScripterQQ

I recently started to make rotations again, and needless to say I'm very rusty.

I still remember some good tricks, but I fail at basic stuff.

Basically I am using the "rotation we all know", It's divided in different pages on the left (Abilities), and I remember I managed to add a line to stop the rotation (like when im drinking, or having a particular debuff and so on).

Example:

Ability 1:

if UnitBuff("player","Drink")
then
--code to stop rotation and go back to top of the page, kinda like a while 1=1
end

Ability 2

print("Hello World")

The idea was not reading the second page/ability because the rotation was stuck in the Ability 1 loop. I can't recall exactly how I managed to do that but I clearly remember it was very basic.

The best example is Sindragosa ICC, I registered all 4 different scenarios (10, 10HC, 25, 25HC) and set a "stop healing" command based on the Instability Debuff stacks (lets say >=5 for 10, >=2 for 10HC, >=5 for 25, >=1 or 2 for 25HC)

The fact is can't really remember how did I do that, for sure it wasn't a while 1=1, because that stuff immediately starts not responding and forces me to ALT+F4.

There is the "return" command, it returns correctly to the top of the page of the ability without executing the code below, but it keeps doing the other abilities that come after in the rotation, the other pages to make it simple. So yeah I really don't remember how did I do that, and I lost all rotations (thats why Im writing them again)

Any help, tip?