[SOLVED] Hooking error

Arnold2222

Hi,

Since today morning I got hooking problem with bot :/

yday evening it works fine, today no. The best is that I did not change anything, no updates, no game changes, nothing.

Also as I checked there is no log generated :/ the program just show error and then when I click play it hand, so I have to force close.

I tryied to change DX to 9 but no change.

For now I've changed to competition bot :/

I just noticed there was small update I mean my laucher showed downloading some data so maybe bot need little update ?

also I started to get wow error after exit it, then appear message about some memory write issue...

it looks like wow error is caused by bot, when I run just game and close there is no issue, when I run game and bot then bot show error and wow while exit also, I think blizz put some shield for this bot :/ but for example competition bot is working just time ... please investigate

I would reinstall the bot. Download a fresh version from the site here and uninstall old version then install new version fresh. I was getting the same hook error but ONLY when my wow account was loading. Like after hearthing or something.

Spooge

Thanks mate :) going to try it.

Did not work :( still same issue. 

As I checked the same issue occured on lap where bot wasnt run before.

I have W8.1 Net.3,5 and 4.0 instaled

What are requirements to run the bot ?

It looks like Antivirus was causing the problem, hmm maybe after some update, well after remove and install another one all seems to work again :)

That was Bitdefender Free, and the active scan was off, but from one day to another smth update I think and blocked some pc behaviour.

Right now I am using Webroot with active shield off, just every few days full scan.

So far so good :)